Delicious Cherry Pie: A Step-By-Step RecipeCherry pie is a classic dessert that is sure to please a crowd. With its sweet and tart filling, it’s a great way to end a meal. Here’s a simple recipe to make a delicious cherry pie that you and your family will love.
- 3 cups tart cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine cherries, sugar, cornstarch, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- In a small bowl, combine cold water and remaining sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour sugar mixture over cherry mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Cherry season is here, and that means it’s time to find some delicious recipes to use up those sweet and tart summer fruits. This Sweet and Sour Cherry Cobbler is an easy and delicious dessert that’s perfect for summer. It’s an ideal treat for a barbecue or cookout – or just a simple dessert for any night of the week.
This cobbler is easy to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. You’ll need cherries, sugar, flour, butter, and a few spices. The cherries are cooked with a combination of sugar and spices to make a sweet and sour syrup. Then a simple biscuit-like topping is added on top and baked until golden brown. The result is a delicious dessert that is sure to please.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious cherry dessert, this Sweet and Sour Cherry Cobbler is the perfect choice. Enjoy it with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra-special treat. You’ll be glad you did!
Cherry cheesecake is a classic dessert that is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face. This recipe adds a twist to the traditional dish with a few simple ingredients. The result is a delicious, creamy and tart dessert that is sure to be a hit with everyone.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and cinnamon. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread cherry pie filling over cheesecake. Cool for 15 minutes more before removing from pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Cherry clafoutis is a classic French dessert that's easy to make, and uses cherries as the main ingredient. This simple and delicious dessert is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
To make the clafoutis, you'll need:
- 2 cups cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioner's sugar
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9-inch baking dish with butter and sprinkle with some of the sugar. Arrange the cherries in the dish, and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix until combined. Pour the mixture over the cherries in the baking dish.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the clafoutis is golden and set. Let cool for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with confectioner's sugar before serving. Enjoy!
No-Bake Cherry Crumble: A Quick and Easy Dessert
When you need a quick and easy dessert that is sure to impress, look no further than a no-bake cherry crumble. This is a simple dessert that can be put together in minutes and requires no baking. All you need is fresh or canned cherries, butter, sugar, and some pantry staples like flour, oats, and cinnamon.
Start by melting the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the cherries, sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon. Stir often and cook for about 10 minutes until the mixture is thick and bubbly. Then, spread the mixture into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
Once the cherry mixture is in the dish, sprinkle the top with additional oats and sugar. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until the surface is golden brown and the cherries are bubbling. Serve warm with a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!
This no-bake cherry crumble is a great dessert to make when you're short on time. The combination of sweet cherries and crunchy oats is a delightful treat that will leave your guests wanting more. So, the next time you need a quick and easy dessert, whip up this no-bake cherry crumble and enjoy!